Heat up your night! I’ve posted before on how I will use tofu only on occasion because I try not to ingest a lot of soy. But, there are a few recipes that are just too good to give up. This has become one.
Try out this yummy Coconut Curry Tofu featuring the PowerHouse Purchases Coconut Milk and Turmeric in a home made curry sauce. Enjoy!
What You Will Need:
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 4-5 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- large bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- handful of chopped scallions
- 28 oz. of coconut milk
- 1 package extra firm tofu cut into small pieces
- 1/2 package of sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 package of frozen edamame
- squeeze of lime
- 1 cup cooked rice
What You Will Need To Do:
- Heat your sunflower oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Mix in your turmeric and…